Top 5 ways in which you are affecting your eyes.
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
1. Smoking- As we get older macular degeneration is caused by damage to a small spot on your retina, which is used for sharp, central vision. Smoking actually doubles your risk of developing the condition.
2. Skipping eye check-up - We all believe that our eyes are healthy but we should not be sure until we are checked by a medical professional. Careless might lead to serious eye conditions. You can make appointment for Home eye check-up service here.
3. Rubbing your eyes - In the moment of tiredness, we all tend to rub our eyes for a few seconds of relief. But we should not forget that we are also transferring bacteria and germs into our eyes, causing the pink eyes.
4. Overusing contact lenses - Researchers found that from 2005 to 2015, approximately 1 out of 5 of all contact lens-related corneal infections resulted in some sort of visual impairment.
And also, People tend to keep their contact lenses in their eyes much longer than the contacts are intended, especially one-a-days.
5. Heater/AC - The warm, dry air that's produced by the central heating in a home or office causes dry eyes. And dry eyes means damage to the front surface of the eye. To lessen the effect of the dry air, simply get a humidifier in the room. You can get this from e-commerce platforms like Sasto deal, Daraz, etc.
Leave a Comment:
Have a question? Contact Customer Service Department9843150660 / 9813056304 Monday - Sunday / 8:00AM - 6:00PM