Face Shape Guide
Friday, October 30, 2020
What Are The Best Glasses For My Face Shape?
We all have different face shapes. Some have an oval face, some have a square shape and there is other shapes as well like - diamond shape, heart-shaped and oblong shape.
Let us tell you, what type of frame shape would be perfect for your face.
The Round face:
You have a round face when you have:
- Fuller cheekbones
- Rounded chin
- Length and width similarly proportionate.
- Bold details - This will understate the fullness of your cheek.
- Rounder frames - it makes your face slimmer
- Movable nose pads - to prevent it from resting in your cheeks.
Celebrities with round face - Mila Kunis, Aziz Ansari.
The square face:
You have a square face when:
- Broad deep forehead
- Square chin
- Wide Jaw
- Neutral colours: Makes face slimmer and softer
- Round or oval shape frames: Curved lines will lessen the sharp facial features.
- Thinner frames - Makes sweet-toned and natural look
Celebrities with round face - Sandra Bullock, Justin Bieber.
The Heart-Shaped Face
You have a heart-shaped face when:
- Wide forehead
- Small and pointed chin
- High and defined cheekbones
- Frames wider than the forehead - It helps in minimizing the forehead size and chin look wider
- Avoid bottom-heavy frames - Draws attention to the top of the face.
- Subtle colours - Will soften your features.
Celebrities: Eva Longoria, Ryan Gosling.
The oval shape:
You have an oval shape face when:
- Narrow chin
- Slightly wider cheekbones
- Balanced features
- Fun colours, textures:
- Bold shapes - Square, cat eye, softly rounded frame but try to avoid oversized frames.
- Evenly proportioned - Oversized or too-small frames can imbalance a face's proportions.
Celebrities with round faces - Rihana, George Clooney.
The Oblong Face
You have an oblong shape when:
- Long, slender, face
- Longnose and high cheekbones.
- Tail forehead
- Tall rims - Helps in creating a balanced facial structure.
- Wide rims with colourful tops - Adds width to your forehead.
Celebrities: Meryl Streep and Will Smith.
The Diamond-Shaped Face
You have a Diamond shape face when:
- Narrow eyes
- Full cheeks
- Narrow forehead and jawline
- Wide rims - To balance the face.
- Frames with pointed lines - Compliments the angular facial features.
- Top-heavy semi-rimless styles
Celebrities: Megan Fox and Ryan Reynolds.
Leave a Comment:
Have a question? Contact Customer Service Department9843150660 / 9813056304 Monday - Sunday / 8:00AM - 6:00PM